Sunday, August 20, 2006

My Dryer got balls!!!

When I 1st saw these in the store I couldn't help think that I would like them. Not for the same reason why everyone else would want them. Because I didn't get a close look at them. I wanted to, but the hubby was in a hurry & when he saw I was trying to look at them, he said that my dryer didn't need balls. (heeheehee) Well, I disagree, but I wouldn't tell him that. I think he wants his balls to be the only balls I handle.;) (heeheehee) . I never did get to see what they really were for until I started this post & found them on the web, just for me posting about it. Now that I read about them, I do think they may be interesting to have, just to see if they really work, but the reason I was interested in them in the 1st place, is so I could just say "my dryer had balls." I can be such a kid still.

1 Comments:

Blogger Granny said...

When you have time take a look at this

My title about "he's home" refers to my husband getting out of hospital. Nothing to do with my sending you the link.

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home