Friday, August 11, 2006

Hey! I was think you might like to dance with me?

This cute little guy is my nephew & he is sitting with his cousin on his other side of the family. I fell in love with this pic & I'm asking my SIL to have it blown up for me, so I can frame it. It is just adorable. If only we could know what's going on in their minds or what they are saying.
I think this pic can tell a story all on it's own.
You can leave a comment on what you think they are saying, but please keep it clean. This is my nephew we're talking about.
My other thought on this is, "We take over the sweets table today & the world tomorrow....Mwahahaha..."


4 Comments:

Blogger Gingers Mom said...

They are adorable! "I suppose we could elope...but where would we live?"

11:06 PM  
Blogger Granny said...

What kind of flower is that?

Heck, I don't know - my mommy just stuck it on there.

12:59 AM  
Blogger Peter said...

Wanna blow this party and grab a drink?
No can do babe, Mom didn't bring my shoes.

7:09 AM  
Blogger Cazz said...

"All dressed up and no puddles to play in !!!"

"The "Time Out" rock is a great place to hang out .. look here comes Tinkerbell"

Oh I could go on and on,

4:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home