Monday, August 07, 2006

Jokes

There was a guy who was running late for work. He passed a cop while he was speeding. The cop started to chase him to pull him over. He got a fool idea that he should out run the cop. So he speeds up. He is now going well, over double the speed limit. He then realizes what he is doing & what will happen to him if he keeps this up, so he pulls over.

The cop gets out of his car & walks up to the guy. "Do you know you were doing more then double the speed limit?" The cop asks the guy. "I'll tell you what. Since my shift is almost up for the day, I'll let you go if you can give me a good excuse that I've never heard before."

"Well, you see Sir," the guy responses, "My wife left me for a cop a year ago. When I saw your lights behind me, I was afraid you were him trying to return her. Thanks for not giving me a ticket."

__________________________

There was a young minister who just left on a meeting in Jamica. His wife was gonna join him in a few days.

There was a lady in the church who's husband just passed away.

The young minister had sent the new widow an email trying to comfort her. He then sends his wife an email but hits the wrong address.

The widows family hears a loud sound in her study & goes to find she had passed out in front of the computer. Her son leans over to see what was on the screen.

To my Darling Wife,

I have arrived here safely & can't wait for you to join me in a few days. It is nice here, but I am missing you already.

Love,
Your Husband

P.S. Boy is it hot down here!

1 Comments:

Blogger Granny said...

Meant to leave you a comment last night.

Funny.

Thanks for the comment. I'll probably have to start cracking the whip about bedtime too.

I like your neocounter. I can track through mine but it's not as attractive as your banner.

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home