Sunday, July 30, 2006

Taz struck again!

We had a great weekend! Our 1st family vacation was wonderful! They were calling for bad weather but it turned out beautiful! We packed up & headed home early, just for the fact, it was our 1st trip & we had sun burn, & I had loads of laundry to do.

It was amazing spending time with my cousin & her family! We all got along great! I love her & miss her so much, so this was so much fun! I already miss her & I haven't been away from her that long. All of her kids were beautiful. She has an 8 year old step-son, the same age as Taz. She has a 4 year old Diva, like my Bell, & she has an amazing 2 year old who I tried to sneak home.

I hope we will get to do this a lot more, in the future.

We camped at Berlin Lake, in Ohio. It is actually, only 45 minutes from us. So we weren't that far away. We did not know there was a lake so close that we could put the boat on. Most lakes around here have limited horse power limits, so we usually go to the Ohio River.

Here's a funny thing Taz did, that Marc insisted I blogged about:

You'll have to remember, Taz speaks with a redneck- Bronx accent. Where he got it at, nobody knows.
Taz is riding his bike. I hear him say, "Little kid... Little kid... Wait up... I'm trying to race you!"
Taz passes kid up as kid slows down & waits. Taz says, "I beat you little kid!"

3 Comments:

Blogger Caro said...

That's funny. I love imagining the accent.

7:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you guys had fun!

7:03 AM  
Blogger Gingers Mom said...

That sounds like a great trip. I am glad you had fun... Your little guy is a hoot!

7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home