Friday, July 21, 2006

File this under OH! MY!

1. Marc, my 12 year old, just clicked on Miss Universe while I was out of the room.

2. I just got a letter on my Bebo account from a guy who "liked" my profile & he asked me if I was still single & if I would like to get to know him.

Well, if you know my bebo page, then you know that there is nothing on there suggesting I'm single. Your profile is at the top of the page & my 1st sentance says I'm married. Plus my name is the same as on here. "Crazedmomof4." What in that name suggests single?

I am, however, flattered! Yes, this big fat momma, plushed! (insert little girl giggle here)

_____________________

Since I'm writing on two blogs now, I've decided that bebo will be my everyday stuff, with occasional jokes. I will still add to my albums, including my comic albums, which I have taken a break from.

This blog will be my main joke & useless info blog (not that my personal life isn't useless but you get the drift).

Thankyou anyone who reads one or both my blogs!

I still have a lot to learn on this blog, so please bare with me & if you have any suggestens, my comment box is open.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home