Friday, July 28, 2006

A Rant Before I Leave!

We are going camping today! I can't wait but let's empty the old head of a few rants 1st:

I took the kids to Dairy Queen last night. It cost a litle under 10 bucks just for 4 cones with sprinkles & a brownie sunde. Now afterwards I thought :
1. I could have went to Mickey D's & paid 3 bucks for 5 cones.
2. I wouldn't have heard the kids fighting over who got what. Mickey's only has vanilla cones & the kids changed their order several times so they confused the person making them & they did not get what they wanted. Kids fault. BUt the kid who did it, gave the mistake to his little sister (who really didn't care) but I had to listen to the three older ones fight about it!:(
3. The youngest, instead of dripping all over in vanilla, was now dripping all over in chocolate with a bonus of sprinkles.
4. I wouldn't have a stomach ache from the sunde!:(

There was one plus. I ran into my cousin - in - law & her husband. It was nice seeing her.

______________________

Why, when doing laundry, do I still find junk in the Taz's pocket. Taz is my Austin & he is 8. He is the kid that your afraid of putting your hand in his pockets, but someone has too! He is also the close up profile pic I chose & Peter helped me by resizing it for me. Thanks again, Peter!
Taz has had (dare you to say that 3 times real fast) to stand in the corner for each item.But he Still puts things in pockets.
Why does he have a coupon for garabag bags?
Why did he not share it when we were shopping?
Why does he have a rusty "s" hock ?
Where did it come from?
__________________

Ok! I'm done! Pray for me & my family to have a save trip!
Have a good one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home