Thursday, September 07, 2006

Little school humor!

My Taz (Austin) likes to talk with a thick twang. He strives to be a Redneck.
I have been asking him to stop & talk normal, he just ignores me & keeps going.
Today when I picked him up, he was in rare form. I said I hope you don't talk like that to your teacher & he said he did in his best southern twang. He also mumbles when he talks so we don't always understand him. He also said that the new principle likes to talk him in the hallway. Austin wore his Cleveland Browns shirt today, so I said that now his underwear would match his shirt. They were tidy whites this morning, then the principle said something to him & now they match his browns shirt.:D

Austin also said that his teacher gave him a good mark today for behavior & wrote "get'er done" on his paper. I just don't think this is true. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home