Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Busy Busy Busy!!!


Here's just a little comic you've probably seen before. I haven't been able to blog much. I have been busy with trying to do a family tree. I have barely got started & it is hard for some people to get back with me on when they were born & what their full names are. Such hard questions & all.

I've also been busy trying to make room for furniture I wanted from my Grammie's house. It has been sitting there for forever & I decided I wanted it now. Waiting until I get room or when my Dad decides he wants to bring it, will never happen, so I had to push it. The only thing is I still have to rely on my Dad to help & getting him to do something for me is like pulling teeth & have you ever pulled teeth from someone who hasn't got any? That's my Dad, no teeth.

I've also been busy with the monsters & trying to get them ready for school. This year we had to do 6th grade orientation & Kindergarten orientation. The oldest goes to 6th grade, in the middle school, so a big change. He'll have to be there an hour earlier & get out an hour earlier. This will be the 1st year they change classes too, so that will be a big change, plus middle school is connected with the highschool. I don't know if he is ready & I know I'm not ready to trust him with it all. If only I can hold his hand & help him get to all his classes on time. :D I'm sure he is glad the school won't allow this.

My Timmie girl goes to 5th, we still don't know the teachers for her or her little bro because they won't post them until tomorrow or Friday. I hate how they do that, posting it at the last minute. Taz goes to 3rd. Then my Tinker Bell goes to Kindergarten. This will be the 1st time I will be left alone, since Monkey Boy - the oldest, came into the world. I will be lost. The one bad thing is, since my bedroom is in the Living room, & the hubby sleeps during they day, since he works at night, I won't have the house to myself & I won't be able to do extra cleaning. I will have the old stinky man in my bed, snoring all day. Plus we will not talk about the other noises that will be coming from him.

I would like to try & get a job, but I'm worried on how we will do that, since I have to take Monkey Boy to school at 7:15 & The rest at 8:15. Then Pick up Monkey Boy at 2:10 & 3:10 for the rest & of course I have to be home the rest of the day, after school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home