Monday, August 28, 2006

Bella's 1st day of school


Here's Bella when she was a baby. This is the way I want to remember her. She now, however is a 5 year old, Kindergartener, who started school today.

She did good even though she got stung by a bee today. I however, was having an awful day. Then the school called to say she got stung, but was doing fine. They just wanted to make sure she was not allergic.

After that call, I started having panick attacks. Then it was time to go get Marc from his 1st day in Middle School. He had to be the last out, to insure my attacks kept coming, & they did. After we got home & talked for a few minutes, it was time to go pick up the rest.

Then I had to run to the store to get supplies we didn't have yet. Yes! The kids now have me running my finger up & down over my lips, making silly sounds a crazy person would make.

It's early bed time for me tonight. I also have all the paper work they send home to have filled out. You know the ones were you have to fill out the same stuff at least 4 times, just for one kid?! Well, I have that multiplied by 4. (BIG SIGH)

Have a good one!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Granny said...

They have finally simplified our school forms so I'm not writing my phone number and address on 4 different lines.

It's still a pain however and always they tell the kids they need them the next day. No, they don't, but I did just to get the fool things out the door.

7:54 PM  
Blogger Gingers Mom said...

Yikes! So that is what I have to look forward too. Did you cry when you sent your baby away to school?? I think I'll cry buckets...or do a big party dance. We'll see.

6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home