Tuesday, July 04, 2006


I Love My Brother!

When my darling 12 yr.old sasses me in front of Scott, he lets him & even encourages him. When Marc sasses me in front of my Dad, my Dad sticks up for Marc when I yell at him for doing it. But there is one person who if Marc sasses me, will get on Marc before I get a chance to say something. That person is my brother. That is him, in the pic, holding the kids back in 1998.

When we were kids we fought all the time. We even pointed Dad's guns at each other & knives. Pleasant children, we were. I always wanted to be around him & he couldn't stand me for a second. He is one year older then me. The only time he was nice to me growing up, is when it came to other people.

When I was in 7th grade, there was this total druggie that was friends with Tommy & he was interested in me & I shared the same feelings. Then, I think Tommy & some of his friends, had a talk with him. I believe he was told that I was a virgin & I needed to stay that way. Well, that guy dumped me fast. Tommy never said anything to me about it, but I heard rumors.

When I was in 9th grade, some boys in my grade saw me around Tommy's best friend. Just around him with Tommy, at my Grandma's. Tommy's friend D, was like a big brother to me too! Well, the boys decided to be mean & start a rumor that I was pregnant with D's kid. Mind you, I was still a virgin & never even been kissed. I was crushed at this rumor. My brother found out & went straight to those boys & threatened to kill them. They let it go & if I remembered right, the one told me he was sorry.

Now that we are adults, we both love each other & now he doesn't mind being around me. Even though he has long hair, & can dress scary, he has his beard & stache, but he is one of the nice's people in the world. Anyone who knows him, likes him.

Thankyou Jesus for my big Bro & thankyou Tommy for teaching my brat to respect his Momma!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home