Monday, July 03, 2006

The Worst Boss

(This idea is from http://crazedmomof3.blogspot.com/ )

I have only had one job. I was a waitress for Pappan's which is no longer there. They tore it down & built a window's. When I 1st started working there it had one main manager & he was very nice. But we did have a lot of assistants go through there. One Ass. (heeheehee) was a real bone head. & he liked picking on me. One time he saw the lettuce that I just put out for the salad bar & he complained I didn't tear it small enough. So I took it back & made it smaller. He still complained & thought it was funny too. You can tell he was enjoying nit picking me. Finally I told him I had enough & put it out anyway, if he wanted to fire me, go for it. Well, of course he didn't fire me, he was only playing with me. Later I found out from another Ass. That I was friends with, that the other guy thought I was cute & that is why he picked on me. He actually talked about me to his friends, saying how cute I was & how he liked to tease me. I guess it was his way of flirting. All it did was make me mad & hate him. I was told he never asked me out because of my age. I was still in high school at the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home